The team at Alpaca Evolution are looking forward to welcoming visitors to our farm to share in the delight of alpacas through our alpaca experiences. We have three alpaca experiences which we believe will offer something to suit everyone and all budgets.
The Alpaca Experiences
Experience Terms & Conditions
• All experiences are by appointment only.
• The “Morning Shift” & “Day in the life” experiences are only available on weekdays. The “Morning Shift” can be arranged for Saturday mornings.
• All experiences are priced per person unless otherwise stated. Children are classified as under 16 years of age.
• “Walk and Talk” and “Farm tours” requires a minimum of 2 participants per walk.
• All experiences are by appointment and can be booked via the booking section of our shop. Other times may be available by request and subject to the numbers of participants and type of experience.
• Vouchers must be redeemed within one year of purchase unless by mutual agreement.
• To redeem your voucher contact us on email@example.com.
• Please be aware that due to the nature of the experiences not all are suitable for children under the age of 16. If you are looking for an Alpaca experience for a child under 16 please contact us to discuss.
• The experiences all take place in areas with rough ground making accessibility difficult. They are not suitable for all levels of fitness, wheelchairs or pushchairs. However, we do our best to make sure everyone can enjoy an Alpaca experience so please contact us to discuss your requirements and hopefully we can help! Family tours can accommodate pushchairs for at least part of the tour.
• Experience vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable. Vouchers are only considered valid upon receipt of payment in full.
• We reserve the right to cancel experiences in the event of severe weather. In this event opportunity to rebook will be given.
- Strictly no dogs allowed!
- Participants are reminded that Alpaca Evolution operates a working farm and as such all experiences are preceded with a health and safety talk. It is also the home to the alpacas so please be respectful of them.